Episode 40 of the Frak Podcast is live. Mike Wewerka (also a freelance writer for Gamezone) and Jsun welcome back Cade Onder and Tatiana Morris from Gamezone.com, to talk about some of the top stories covered at Gamezone, such as:
- Valve announces a collectible card game based on DOTA 2 called, Artifact
- Gearbox Software, creators of Borderlands and Brothers in Arms, has teased a new game IP currently codenamed Project 1v1
- Brawlout, a Smash Bros-like game currently on Steam in Early Access, is coming to the Nintendo Switch (and Xbox One and PS4) with Hyper Light Drifter as a playable character
- Battlefield 1 gets specializations for existing classes and is added to EA Access/Origins Access
After the headline news, Mike, Jsun, Cade and Tatiana get into detail on other topics, such as:
- Loot crates will be available for purcahse with real-world money in Warner Bros.’ iMiddle Earth: Shadow of War … is it smart for a single player game to offer such content?
- Cliff Bleszinski’s Lawbreakers is out, we talk about whether or not it’s next best thing in the world of First-Person Shooters?
- Overwatch’s Summer Event kicked off and introduces new skins and the group is split over the implementation of Lucio Ball, does it need more characters, options or settings?
- And finally, Unreal’s long-in-development and still in Early Access game, Fortnite, is physically on sale at places like Target for $40, the group discusses if that’s a low move for a game that will be free-to-play next year.
Remember to subscribe or download the podcast via the links (or player) below and be sure to interact with the show, at email@example.com, send us questions or suggestions for things you’d like us to discuss, improve or add.
Subscribe or Listen:
CHECK OUT THE WEBSITES: www.TheFrak.com
Instagram: @GoFrakYourself Follow us on all on